Sudbourne Primary School admits 45 children to the Reception year group. Children are eligible to start school in the academic year during which they will turn 5 years old. The deadline to apply for a Reception school place is 15th January for the following September.
There is no automatic entry from our Nursery class to our Reception classes.
How to Apply for a Reception Place at Sudbourne
Applications to Sudbourne, a Lambeth primary school, must be made through your home borough. This means that:
- If you live in Lambeth, you should apply through Lambeth at Lambeth eAdmissions
- If you live in Southwark, you should apply through Southwark at Southwark eAdmissions
- If you live in Wandsworth, you should apply through Wandsworth at Wandsworth eAdmissions
Sudbourne's Admissions Policy
Admissions to the school are managed by the London Borough of Lambeth. Sudbourne operates the standard admissions policy for a Lambeth community school. Places are allocated in order of priority, based on the following criteria:
1. Looked-after children
3. Medical and social needs which are best met by Sudbourne (this requires professionally supported evidence which is assessed by the Local Authority)
4. Children of staff
5. Distance from the school (in a straight line)